Unwanted leg veins can be both painful and unsightly. Some varicose veins may be treated with Endovenous Laser Treatments (EVLT), which may be covered by insurance. But many smaller spider veins can be treated successfully with laser or sclerotherapy. These short, virtually pain-free treatments can dramatically reduce the appearance of unsightly spider veins and – in many cases – make them completely disappear. Treatments are safe for any ethnicity, skin type, or tanned skin.
- Safe and effective for all skin types.
- Some experience redness that will disappear as area heals (two to eight weeks).
- Hair growth may be impaired in the treatment area.
- Sessions can vary from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- For some individuals, appearance of leg veins may completely disappear after one to two sessions. For others, about six treatments may be necessary.
- Treatment intervals are one to two months apart for the same area.
- Typical course of treatment averages three to six sessions.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Valley Vein Center (located in the same office as Golden Apple Medicine), call 602-234-0004.